For professional realtors, reputation and image are everything. So why risk your hard-earned reputation and your brand by buying cheap real estate signs just to save a few dollars?
The Importance of Quality Signage
- Professionally present your image and brand
- It is the only on-site marketing when selling a home
- Longer life
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Many buyers find the house they want just from the sign
- Buyers are less likely to call realtors with cheap-looking signage
- Buyers will form a first impression of you based on your signs
What to Look for In A Quality Sign
- Good ink
- Quality materials
- Easy assembly and take-down
- Weather resistant; can stand up to:
- Hot sun and UV rays
- Wind, rain, snow and ice
- Flying debris from lawn mowers
What to Look For In a Quality Sign Vendor
- Experience – how many years in business
- Choice of materials
- Design experts to help you with creative
- Ability to customize signs
- Easy order process
- Fast delivery
When Buying a Real Estate Sign
- Make sure the design and colors represent what you want to convey to buyers.
- Use sign materials that fit your local weather conditions.
- Don’t be afraid to stand out from the crowd. Attach framed signs to a swing post or use reflective signs to increase visibility at night.
- Keep safety in mind. Make sure the sign vendor uses grommets in their swinging signs. Otherwise, the sign can come unhinged and damage a car or injure someone.
When your real estate signs look good, you look good to buyers. Invest in quality signage and watch your business grow!